The Various Industries That Use Control Booths
An increasing number of industries rely on quality-built control booths as a means of protection and control. The people who operate these booths maintain control over the flow of traffic and materials going into and out of facilities. With security threats on the rise, these booths serve as a “stop and check” point so that only authorized people and materials are allowed in and out.
One benefit of prefabricated control booths is that they can be quickly assembled and placed virtually anywhere. These booths come in a wide range of sizes and are designed with various features and amenities. Any industry needing better control will benefit, whether a small company or large corporation.
- Top Industries
- Parking Services – For companies that offer dedicated parking space, perhaps a lot or underground facility, a control booth is commonly used by attendants who oversee daily activity.
- Government Facilities – As part of a tight security system, it is common to find a booth at entrances at government locations, including military bases.
- Manufacturing Companies – A control booth is perfect for manufacturing companies. It is especially beneficial for companies dealing with sensitive products, such as electronics, chemicals, and firearms.
- Warehouses – Warehouses need protection, particularly those storing more sensitive or expensive materials.
- Automotive – Even the automotive industry relies on booths for control and protection purposes.
- NASA – As an independent agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government, NASA requires the highest level of security.
- Businesses – Business parks and campuses often choose structurally sound booths to ensure the safety of workers.
- Agricultural Companies – To enhance consumer confidence, fight infiltration of terrorists and criminals, and get FDA approval, booths are critical to the agricultural industry.
From the examples of industries provided, it is evident that control booths play a vital role. Because each industry and company has special requirements, it is imperative that you purchase a booth from a reputable and reliable source. A perfect example is B.I.G. Enterprises. For the past 50 years, we have created custom booths according to exact specifications.
Using only the highest quality materials and workmanship, B.I.G. control booths are extremely well-made and designed to last. If required, we can add special features. For example, you can order a booth with an HVAC system, cabinets and drawers, restroom facility, insulation, and more. In fact, you can have your new booth made to be bullet and/or blast resistant. By choosing B.I.G., you know your company is well-protected.